Monday, January 2, 2012

Magical Mondays


As usual, this Monday is amazing!! :) It is always such a blessing to wake up happy and this day is no different. I woke up with a mission. I am going to start the Clean Program this week and wanted to start my "elmination diet" today. For lunch I ate red cabbage, carrot, pumpkin seed, green apple & chicken salad with homemade tahini salad dressing. It was so delicious that I didn't even have time to snap a picture for you! However, if you click on the salad dressing link, it will lead you to an amazingly healthy blog with LOTS of suggestions.

This Monday is full of hope, love & light. 2012 is going to be my "year to grow and sparkle" while 2011 was the "year it all came together." Each of my years has a semi-theme which guides me through - and I am so excited for the growth I am trying to manifest for the coming year.

Journey to Hope has placed two teachers this week: Patty Murray will be with Youth in Progress & Terry Walsh will be with The Transition Center!!! We couldn't be more happy & blessed to be starting our new year in these places.

Also, please don't forget! January 4th (THIS wednesday) is our benefit class atBusy Bodies. 6pm. We would love, love, love to see you on your mat. By donation - all proceeds go to Journey to Hope.


The picture above is just SO inspiring!!! :)

It makes me realize that we can do anything we put our minds to!!

What are your 2012 goals? What is your personal manifesto??

Growth, yoga, love, healthy eating & lots of sparkles are in my future.
What's in yours?

Get out there - do yoga & make life sparkle!!
Namaste,
Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment