Monday, March 5, 2012

Magical Mondays





This week was full of ups and downs. I felt fine all week, but “fine” is an unusual word for me. I was not full of energy or motivation until Thursday. I am a firm believer that in order to get what you want, you need to get out there and try. In order to have a life full of passion and fun, you need to actively create that life. And so, when I was feeling drained, I emailed a few friends to set up end of the week dates. By Thursday I was myself again. I always say “get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle” at the end of each post, and I mean it! Get out there & have fun!!! 

By Thursday evening I was back to myself. I went to the “last class in the old studio” atPower Yoga of Cape Cod. Jill is knocking down her wall in between the yoga & pilates room to make a huge yoga studio. It was invigorating, as we wrote all the things we want to leave behind on the wall that is being knocked down, and all the things we want to keep on the wall that is staying in place!

Our new mottos are shining as they knock down her old wall & our old mottos to create a new space. It is always so beautiful to create something new from something that already exists.

I also met with many important friends & co-workers this week. Leigh & I met about our upcoming benefit classes and our teacher training. Please check it out – it is going to be an amazing training. We are looking for substitutes and perhaps a few permanent teachers.

Cindy, our intern, met with me on Thursday. She is such a wonderful burst of energy – full of community, laughter, networking, love & light! Cindy is an asset to our team, and we are blessed to have her.

Lauren, a good girlfriend of mine, met me for lunch on Thursday. It is always a breath of fresh air to see her – and we plan on meeting again this coming Tuesday for her birthday. (An exciting part of this week will be making her very fun gift)!

This weekend was a whirlwind of fun: Apollo’s 1st puppy kindergarten and his 1st sleepover (at my parents house), a jewelry party hosted by my mom, seeing my cousins/best friends, nip/tuck season 5 finale (only one season left!), Indian food(!!), cuddling, cleaning and more.

This coming week is full of lunch dates, birthday presents, pink champagne, yoga classes (to take), a mani/pedi, Apollo’s training, a girly Friday night, date night to see Wanderlust (finally) and many surprises to come. Friday should mark a fun date – which I will announce on our blog.

Also, keep posted. Our facebook page put out an ad this week and we have many new visitors to our facebook & blog. Each week, I will be announcing a facebook fan of the week right here on our blog. If you are the facebook fan of the week, email me for your prize!

Get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle! (seriously)!!
Namaste,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment