Monday, January 9, 2012

Magical Mondays


Today the hubby and I have been married for 3 months! THAT is something I am psyched about that falls on a Monday. :) 

This past week has been so full of magic and light. We had our 3rd Journey to Hope benefit class on Wednesday and raised $160!!! It was so wonderful to be surrounded by very new and old friends at the benefit, and I am so excited we were able to raise more money! Due to our expansion, we are in need of a HUGE influx of mats. If you, or anyone you know, would like to donate mats (or money) please let us know. Paypal is a direct donation to Journey to Hope, and I am always available to drive and pick up mats! Thank you all so much!

Speaking of mats: I am so grateful to The Sassy Yogini for providing us with a mat donation from Baptiste Yoga this week. My appreciation is beyond words, and I couldn't be more appreciative of our wonderful friends in this community!

We also finalized two of our placements!! Youth in Progress will be served by Patty Murray on Thursday evenings, and The Transition Center will be served by Terry Walsh on Wednesday afternoons. Thank you to all my amazing volunteers for your patience, understanding, love & light!


SunsetSunset
The things I am grateful for this week: beautiful sunsets, The Clean Program, girl scout cookie smoothies, my instax camera, my nose piercing, my DIY pink glitter nailpolish, teaching all day today, our board meeting this afternoon, Rock Your Asana, cousin date last week, potential cousin date this week, lululemon gift cards, new candles, DIGGER, HUBBY, eating healthy food, being on my mat for 30 days in a row, the meditation class at The Moving Meditation, Girl PowerWorkshop this weekend, re-runs of nip/tuck, lazy sunday with hubby, talking to my good friend Ashley, pinterest & life in general.

I hope your week, world and life are full of things you are grateful for and blessed by! I hope you fill your world with everything you love.

Get out there - do yoga & make life sparkle!
Namaste,
Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment