Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A How-To in Manifesting Love, Light & Happiness


Step one: Read this article.
Step two: Believe in yourself.
Step three: Stay positive, even in the darkness. The light is coming!
Step four: Embrace the love, light & happiness. Even if it is overwhelming :)
Today I was suddenly surrounded by manifestation! I believe in the power of manifestation, and have been really using this as a part of my life for a while now. But this morning, I was surrounded by this power. Little signs: my yoga calendar having a phrase on intentions, Marie Forleo’s weekly video on manifestation, a clip on a friends facebook page... everything pointed to manifestation.

It is definitely a different concept if you are a more traditional thinker. But I believe that if we let what we believe inside to dictate our world, rather than letting our outside world dictate who we become, then we are able to manifest many powerful and positive things in our lives!

As my life is typically filled with all sorts of joy & adventures, I have a few examples. A few months ago, the hubby & I were looking for a puppy (or rather, I was looking for a puppy and then longingly looking into hubby’s eyes and saying “please?”) :)

The week we found Apollo, I just knew he was the one – and so did hubby! I emailed in our application and was told it could take a few days for the rescue to approve us a good puppy parents. I had waited, quite impatiently for a few days and was so full of anxiety and love. I arrived at class, on my mat, and set up next to my friend Rhia. I told her we were waiting and she told me that she would manifest all sorts of powerful puppy love during our practice. I did the same. A few hours later, we got the call that we had been approved and Apollo came home to us a week later!
Manifesting what we want is a powerful way to live and to create your business or personal dreams. I am an entrepreneur and believe in myself. I believe that I can have a lot of students in my for-profit classes, and the more I believe this, the more students arrive. I believe that Journey to Hope will become a huge entity and that someday I will have a regular paycheck through this non-profit that I founded. I believe that I will work hard enough to get Journey to Hope on its feet, in full standing within the community and help others to grow through their practice. I believe that together, one voice, hand, and heart at a time, we can make a difference and change this world.

By believing these things, I can make them appear. Sometimes, in order to see something, we first need to believe. I believe in myself (even if not everybody does), and therefore, I will make it in the world. I also surround myself with positive people. And as they say, “you are an average of the top five people you surround yourself with!”

It may sound crazy, but we need to manifest more love, more success and more power. Successful people replace the words “I’ll try, I might, and maybe” with “I will.” That’s what makes the difference.

Today, I have already taught two classes and felt the power, manifestation and love in each class, in each person. So set YOUR intention or your manifestation. And don’t be afraid to be specific. Often times, the more specific we are, the more clarity we bring to these manifestations – the better we feel and the bigger the intention becomes! By asking for the universe to find you love, you may find the man you’re going to marry AND his puppy, who both fit into your heart perfectly. Bring what you want into the light and then expect that and more, but nothing less.
We each have something blocking us. I would be lying if I didn’t say I too have some issues within manifesting, as there are days when I don’t believe in myself quite so whole heartedly. But overall, I do believe. And I am working through those “I’m not good enough” moments. I am working hard enough to come out on the other end and believe in the positivity life can bring. By pushing through the blocks and avoiding the obstacles, we are creating a smoother, more enriching and beautiful life.

So get out into your world and manifest a ton of love today! Watch the stars align. Ask for what you want. Don’t hold back. Write it down on a piece of paper. Say it out loud to the trees, your friends, your loved ones, yourself. Let the universe know, and then let it provide.

Get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle,
Namaste,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment