Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Magical Monday, Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday


Good Morning!

As I am sitting here in bed, listening to the rain & cuddling with Apollo, I am just so grateful. The past few weeks have been full of joy, adventure, blessings and so much more. I have been seeing Journey to Hope grow in leaps and bounds and am so blessed to call this magical island my home.

No matter what the day, I am always counting my blessings. I say it in class, I say it online, and yoga journal just had a whole article about it in their episode this past month! The more often we count our blessings, the happier we will be and the longer we will live. As Henry Ford said, “if you think you can, or if you think you can’t, you’ll be right!” We get back from the universe what we put out, and if we appreciate and love – we will be more appreciated and loved!
The past week was full of fun! I Djed a sweet 16 masquerade, subbed jammin’ yoga, got a brand new lululemon shirt & amazing playlist from Jill, worked on Journey to Hope’s fundraisers (both ideas for this year AND next!), WE GOT OUR LOGO!!!, sent our first newsletter, I started “running” my couch to 5k sessions, taught mother’s day partner yoga, went to temple, had dinner with Emily & Giordana, hung out with my mom... and our president openly admitted to being pro gay marriage!
This week has already been full of adventure – a lululemon photo shoot (and another gift from my amazing boss), puppy love, collecting sea glass, and really working on my to-do list! Sometimes it is so important to set to-do lists while other days, you should really be living moment to moment. I feel like I have a lot of catch up things to do, so in my to-do list, I wrote in things like: write so & so a check, go to the bank, send mail, get a pedicure, go to the beach, go to yoga! My to-do list always has fun things on it as well, so that I remember to have fun while I am trying to do my best at working or catching up on bills etc.

I am off to enjoy a wonderful Wednesday, and hope you are too!

If you all have ANY blog topics you would like me to write on, please let me know. I am committed to writing more as of late and I am compiling a huge list. I would love to get to YOUR ideas.

Get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle!
Namaste,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment