Monday, July 16, 2012

Magical Mondays - WOAH Addition!



This is the WOAH addition! So much has happened in the last two weeks and I couldn’t be any more grateful or proud of my husband. We moved into our beautiful new home two weeks ago, and have been counting the blessings (especially through our revolving front door)! So many good friends, food and drink. We are already making memories in our new home and I couldn’t be any more thrilled.

The little things: seeing my best friend this weekend, a feel better puppy, adjustments to our new place, replacing a door knob and front porch light by myself, our compost, paddleboaring, YOGA YOGA & more YOGA, remembering to breathe, new kitchen supplies, stuffed avocado dinners, pineapple chicken rice, attempting to make ice cream,  watching fireflys in the backyard, my kitchen, Ahmad's going away party, neighbors, our magical garden, puppy & kitty cuddles, hubby cuddling, job interviews, rearranging schedules, organization tools, ocean walks, and so much more!



I hope you’re enjoying the sunshine and taking in every moment.

I’m leaving you with this very fun summer video! Even if you don’t have your own pontoon – perhaps you should take in some of the words: relax, drink, be with friends and LAUGH!






Have a magical and amazing Monday!
Get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle,
Namaste,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment