Monday, August 13, 2012

It's been a YEAR!!!


What a week it has been. I have a full week (and change) at itslearning and I’m loving my new/old job more every minute. It’s so much fun to be doing a job I used to enjoy, only now with more people, support and services in the office. What great energy and a fun place all around.

I apologize for not writing as often as I usually do, but things have been quiet for a while, as I'm adjusting and transitioning back into a full-time position. I promise to write more often - and more inspirational posts as soon as things begin to settle!!

Journey to Hope also had a good albeit quiet week. My volunteers have successfully transitioned into their new positions and I am so blessed to have such amazing people to count on! What a journey it has been and will continue to be!!

On that note: today is our one year anniversary!!! Holy cow! How did this all happen so quickly? I am so proud of my volunteers, board members and amazing support system – thank you all for the best year yet... here’s for many more to come!!!



Personally everything is going well too! I am constantly overjoyed with how much love and support I receive daily from my family. My folks came to visit this weekend and saw our new home on Cape Cod. They loved it – and mom bought us all sorts of fun trinkets that match everything we already own. Perfection. We went shopping, ate too much food, walked the beach, played with Apollo and watched the Olympics and the first episode of Shark Week!

This past weekend was the perfect end to a great week. Last week, hubby and I celebrated his birthday, played pool, hung out in our new home and began to adjust to my new schedule. I made yummy food, we played with our boys and began watching re-runs of Bones!!

Oh, and have any of you seen Man on a Ledge? Oh man! Woah!!! It grabbed me in the first five minutes. I know I’m a bit behind, but it was amazing.

Things I’m loving this week: long necklaces, yoga PRACTICE (being on my own mat), jammin’ yoga slow flows, cuddling, new work outfits, fresh tuna, working with friends, new friends at work, family time, planning for fall, goal setting, TED talks, motivational speakers, joining twitter, following starbucks on twitter to know THE MOMENT that pumpkin spice lattes are coming, planning our housewarming party, housewarming invites, my first umba package arrived and so much more!

I hope your day is just as magical. Count your blessings. You have so much more than you sometimes believe.

Believe in love. Watch the stars. Make a wish.
Get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle!
Namaste,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment