Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Toast to 2013


Happy New Year beautiful yogis!!

I hope you have had an amazing, fun and safe few weeks during the holiday season! I am not sure about you, but I am ready to begin 2013. The new year always fills me with excitement for the chapter ahead, but I am feeling extra excited about this coming year!

This past year was a year for the books! Journey to Hope Yoga Inc became an official 501c3 nonprofit, I traveled internationally for the first time, we "officially" moved to the Cape with our first home, we made many new friends, I started a new job, we adopted Apollo Drake & love filled every corner of my heart all year long.

I would like to propose a toast for the new year. A mantra from my goals this year!

May you have love in your hearts.
May you have a wonderful group of friends & family who you can turn to, always.
May you practice more yoga.
May you have more peace.
May we have more peace in the world & our own hearts.
May your fridge always have champagne.
May your bellies & hearts always be full.
May you have laughter.
May you have passion.
May you have good health.
May you have inspiration.
May you give with everything you have: love, energy, goodness & peace.
And may you always be loved in return.

Get out there ~ do yoga and make life sparkle!
Namaste,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment